Spitting Image

Spitting image


The theme was this week was 'Spitting image'. After a while of brainstorming, I thought of Phoenix and how I can't decide what to do with him/her. He was already dressed as a girl and I was going to change him back into his boy clothes. So I thought why not try a proper photo-manipulation this week and try to get them both in the same picture.


The end result is not as flashy as I had hoped, mainly because I had too little room to do the shoot and couldn't get a wider angle to make them both fit intp the frame properly. I was also lazy and didn't even try to reposition his eyes in the change, to make them seem like looking at each other. There are also some colour correction issues... All in all, not my favourite of the challenge photos. I'll try to do better next week!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit