Pony Meme, Sweets and Frills

Feathermint

I saw Sugar do this in her blog and then Deary, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon :D I've already done Pony Creator versions of my dolls, so why not me? And here it is. I'd be a pegasus, since they appear to be quite as flippant, dreamy and generally unrealistic as me. I chose mint/chocolate since that just is my favourite colour combination... It's funny actually, I've never into mint that much, since it's my mother's favourite colour. I guess I've outgrown my rebellious phase so that I can be cool with a thing like that. I've also hated any brown tones, since they're a bit dull, like grey which is still on my hate-list of colours. But mint and green just work well for me, so they can be seen much both in my wardrobe and in our house interiors. My favourite colour is still light baby blue, I just don't like it on clothing (at least on me), decoration or generally anywhere visible.



Somehow the name Feathermint is just stuck in my head for this pony... Dunno why, except that I like feathers (and mint) and it starts with an F, which is always a plus on my book ;) The cutie mark, however, is a melty chocolate heart. If you can't think of why, you just don't know that well...

And speaking of sweets and chocolate, my first try-out batch for cupcakes has cooled down. Again, I wish I would just quit baking. Maybe I'll just order these bloody things from a friend who is well-known for her baking skills. Well, at least I can now rule out marshmallow/chocolate cupcakes. I should really just stick to basics... Well the plain chocolate cupcakes aren't that bad, just a bit bland with flavour, so I need to find another chocolate muffin recipe. Or just add more cacao in stead of wheat flours. Or put some chocolate chips in it or something. They baked out all nice though, so not a total bust. Definitely edible, since I'm on my second helping right now while typing this :D

And then on to frills. I'll just dump everything here now :D I mentioned about wanting to make a wardrobe post, so here it goes:
Lolita wardrobe of 09/2013

Not that many yet, but a growing collection. Three APs, one Baby and one Bodyline... Although until I get a better petti, I really can't use the Bodyline skirt since it falls a bit funnily without support.

And my favourite coordination atm:
Wonderparty with ivory/brown

It's the Angelic Pretty pink Wonderparty skirt, with beige shirt from Taobao (cmloli) and the bow from AP's Country of Sweets skirt. I wear this with ivory tights and brown heels, or actually boots now that it's getting cold here. I also can accessorise it with either a brown bow, or a brown beret.

Can you see me as the Feathermint pony yet? ;)

Kommentit

  1. What beautiful clothes you have~ *3*
    I also really like that outfit coordination, especially the beige shirt is lovely. I usually don't like beige but this one looks very cute in that color. And it balances the pink skirt nicely~ :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. All those frills. *w*

    Feathermint sure looks like you, no doubt about it! :3 She is totally cute!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you! Me too, I've not been into beige that much, but I think it gives the coords a nice antique look. White can be a bit bright sometimes and at least at work I want to mute it down a bit. And it looks so nice with browns!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Frills <3 It's funny though that I only have one piece (the Baby skirt), which has real cotton lace. Even my APs have tulle lace. But it's fine, I actually prefer tulle lace, since it is a bit more flowy that cotton lace.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit