One Smart Cookie

One smart cookie

Honestly one could have swapped the titles for this and last sunday to fit my irl moods... Last weekend I was pretty upbeat, but this week I got hit by the flu and it's pretty fullblown today. Still, I managed to snap this week's challenge photo! "One smart cookie" immediately brought Nuu and her special hands to mind and I had this Heureka!style photo in mind. You'll be the judge of how I succeeded.



I also tried to take a wardrobe picture but failed at it miserably. There just isn't enough light in your rooms... I'll keep trying though. It's not that it that big of a wardrobe, but it's just funny to see how much my wardrobe has changed in the last year. Well, those who've seen me irl last year, will have some idea of the change...

It's now that time of the year when I'll need to really start planning on this year's birthday party. It'll be nexy month, littless than a month away, actually. I've been meaning to make an invitation card, but haven't had much inspiration/time/energy. But please save the date if you're thinking of coming over, all blog readers are welcome! It'll be a cupcake-themed party, so please bring your own insulin ;)

Kommentit

  1. I think success is certainly accomplished whenever Nuu appears in the picture. x3 She's my favorite *fangirling*.

    Sorry to hear about the flu, I hope you'll feel better soon! Remember to take it easy and rest enough~
    Wawawah, happy birthday in advance! ^3^/ A cupcake-themed party sounds like a lot of fun! Mind if I'd come too if all blogreaders are really welcome? *feeling like she's shamelessly inviting herself* ;-) ((if I muster up the courage to come, that is)) ;3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sure you can come! More details are coming up and I can email you the address later on when you have decided. I'm hoping some other doll people (Deary and Sugar, I'm looking at you!) are also coming.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Of course I can, if wild rhinos aren't stopping me! (Or grumpy husband and devious kiddies xD ) I may seem a bit lost around the all cupcakes though... xD

    VastaaPoista
  4. :) Do you see Valentine in his element among cupcakes? ;) I'll be a cupcake, guests are allowed to dress as fit them best. Come naked, if you want to!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Sure, count me in! :D Cupcakeeeees, those cute, little and so omnomniously delicious things!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Yey! With the current plan I'm going to make the cupcakes myself though, so don't bet too much on their deliciousness XD

    VastaaPoista
  7. Thank you so much, I'd love to. :3 ((I just hope I'm able to buy you a present that will suit your tastes... ^^;; )) It would be nice to meet all of you. ^^

    VastaaPoista
  8. Presents are in no way mandatory! If one insists on something, then a small pink/mint/chocolate/ribbon accessory or something will do just fine.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit