Feeling under the weather

Feeling under the weather


Well, I'm not, but it's the title for the challenge this week. I'm feeling pretty good, actually! Yesterday Deary, Sugar and I went to Tracon, an anime/rpg-con. We had fun, although I would have wanted to enter another rpg, but there just weren't any with the rules I'd like to have played with. But we did go to this demo-play where we were japanese magical-school-girls and it was a blast!



We were all dressed very differently and had dolls to match :D Deary wore all black, as was Renate, her Dollshe boy. Sugar was punky/casual and her boys Unto and Tico were casual as well. And then myself, I was wearing my new AP dress, with accessories, while carrying around Phoenix dressed up in a pink loliable skirt. And people were asking to take our pictures, both of me and all of our dolls :D

At times it was pretty funny, as we could see some people glansing our way, trying to muster up courage to ask about taking photos. It came easier for them to do so after we made our dolls wave at the general audience as a welcome. It was fun to talk to newer doll-owners, who might not be that active (or not active at all) in the doll forum as they still have that enthusiasm about this hobby and the joy of owning that one precious doll they have saved up for.

We of course also went to a more official doll meet there. I got to see some doll owners I know the nick of, but havent't met face-to-face before. And some people just look so very different from what you'd imagine! Sometimes I wonder what people think I look like when they read my posts on the forums or look at my doll photos... But the meet, it was pretty much the same as any other bigger meet I've been to. There're too many people for everyone to chat together, so they divide into smaller groups and some little groups or lonely people don't have much to talk about. We had already done all the dolly-talking on the train when going, so me and Deary had pretty much nothing to discuss about. Sugar was the most social of us :D

We also went to see one lecture, about things to concider when making a campaign. There were some nice pointers there that I should really think of when I make the next campaign, mostly about seeing first that everyone is going for the same thing with the campaign. Like we mostly have the same goals, of just having fun, with some humor in the gameplay as well, in the RQ campaign. The Bloody Pirates is still a bit adrift, where I don't really know what people want, except Valentine wants to exp up and D&S pretty much just want to play... I might need to talk about this with my other two players to clear things up. Not that we have many difficulties with the group, mostly about wanting tougher monsters, but then agroing about too tough monsters. But thenagain, that's something I have to find the balance of. We have the next game next weekend, so we'll see, how I and my new pink/black dice set perform :D

Kommentit

  1. "Asagi-chaaaaan~! Oh, right... Asagi-kuuun!"

    ...Sorry. xD We should continue that, it was too epikku to let go! ..I love my mop. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Sure we should! Let's just get together with enough dice and go for it :3 Except for weekends, I don't have too much to do so we could well meet up someday after work.

    VastaaPoista
  3. "Pffft, baka. You never go for boys. Asagi is too pouncy... Takahashi... ugh."
    - Kumatori

    Kumatori, ashut you trap. <.<;

    VastaaPoista
  4. It really was a blast! :D I'm happy I managed to get there with you! <3 <3 <3

    ... we really make a one hell of a trio. You know, like trio ice cream! (Now we only wonder, who is strawberry, vanilla and chiocolate... <.<; )

    VastaaPoista
  5. I'd say you're strawberry, Deary's vanilla and I'm chocolate. :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit