Aesthetics vol ?

Comission: Dikadoll Zura


First one down! I was asked for a natural face-up with a beard for a white-haired boy, with a non-chalant expression. What I have to say, is that I now see that I've gotten better with eyebrows :) I've gotten bolder with them, making them thicker and with more expression, even when it's basically expressionless ;) when I first scetched these with pastels I though that I made them way too wide, but in the end they look just right! For a manly doll with a beard and all... My own bishi-boys have to do with their plucked eye-brows :D

Now I'm off to make the smallest face-up yet, for a little Lati face :3 So expect something cute next!

On another note, I got my AP dress as well, and it's totally cute! and fits! And I'm all exclamation marks today! :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit