Phoenix? Meh.

He Still Doesn't Care

Alex gives the most believable 'I just don't give a shit'-look out of all my dolls. Never thought I'd love a grumpy doll this much, but he is my darling! Most of my dolls looks somewhat smiling, Hippu and Eiko being the more amicable ones whereas Yuffie and Fyrd are more the smirking kind. Then Nuu and Hani are more of the scared/lost kind and Nigel... is just cool? Now I'm not totally sure what kind of an expression Phoenix is going to have, but I'm guessing he'll end more looking mostly calm, more sad than happy.



Do I need another doll? No. But do I want one? Yes. Still, I'm not going to be heart-broken if I can't get Kun after all. I'll just use that money to buy more Angelic Pretty clothes XD But just wait if I do get to buy Kun, I'll be here all squeeing about him XD And then I can be done with buying more dolls. I already have too many dolls to pick from when deciding who to photograph. And add Nendos to that! I might need a wheel to throw darts at to make a decision...

But truth be told, I'm more psyched about getting to get more cute clothes than a doll! Although it is a smaller chance that AP stil lhave the pieces I want in stock... I want my Royal Melty Chocolate JSK and hat in White + Promenade de Paris skirt in Mint *_*

On other news, after I finished LoU Factions trophies me and Valentine started to play Tomb Raider (PS3 version). And while Valentine was gone for a day, I almost finished it on my own XD Now the main story is all done (with 100% completion for collectibles! Yey!) and there's only a few trophies I still want to hunt for, mainly the different kill-trophies I missed for not using shotgun enough...

I tried out the multiplayer, since it's got quite a few trophies (about 20% of total?) and some of them seemed a bit hard. Hated it. It's very much all over the place, with people just running around, shooting. I much prefer Factions, where you can do real teamwork and have different roles to play. So I think that since Valentine wasn't too fond of it either, we'll miss out on the TR Platinum...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit