Enjoying the last days of my vacation

Grunge Balcony 2

Actually took these pictures before going to Japan, but didn't have time to edit them then. Now looking at them, I want my balcony back :( It's such a hassle to go downstairs and outside to take photos and I want to really relax during these last few days of vacation I'll have for Fyrd knows how long.


Well, haven't actually done much these last few days anyway. Played some factions, took some pictures (you'll be seeing them later, or you can just go straight to my Flickr) and ate very unhealthily :D Tomorrow I'll be going to my mother's place to have dinner and meet my grand-parents who are visiting her now. I'll also get to meet my siblings which is great!
Grunge Balcony 1

It's funny how complete my dolls now seem. Sure there are a few things here and there I want to get, but nothing that major anymore... Nigel for one is very much complete. So is Hippu, Nuu and Alex. Yuffie and Eiko to an extent although the girls never seem to have enough shoes and wigs... Hani is also a bit of a hoarder, although I'm quite happy with her atm. (Not one hiss about a twin sister Mint Chocolate now, or Valentine'll hear ya!) Fenny still needs a few things and currently he's my project-doll-of-the-time :D

Valentine might be right though, about me being a slightly compulsive buyer. Now that dolls don't need that much, I have no trouble spending on loli-clothes... There are skirts and JSK's I want (although not that badly now that I have these new skirts from Japan to wear) and shoes I need! Too bad my track record with shoes is less than spectacular, so it makes me a bit hesitant to order them online. Bodyline has some nice brown ones that would look good with almost anything I ca coordinate from my current wardrobe and they're not excessively expensive, so maybe I'll splurge on those next.

Valentine was also right that the JSK I now have (AP's Sweety Chandelier) is not working for me. The waist is too high and doesn't flatter my figure at all. I'd need a low waist JSK (like that damn Melty Royal Chocolate that eluded me!), or just need to stick with skirts. The skirts look good on me, even Valentine had to admit it :D

Aaand that's it for this pretty much all-over-the-place-post :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit