Owaru dajoo~!

Vacation!


It's over!

It's my first day of vacation fort his summer. Also finished the Japanese course book I was talking about previously. I can't say I'm totally fluent with the volitional and potential forms (since there so many ways of expressing those in Japanese), but I'm getting the hang of it. I've already managed to translate some short clips of text with the aid of my trusted Kanji Recognizer App (where I can draw the kanji and it gives me a general meaning and options on reading it). I'm still sure that we'll get lost/in trouble/insert-general-mishap-here while in Tokyo :D



So today I'm sitting alone in house, wearing my lolitas that I haven't had the chance to wear in a while. And I already finished my Firefly playthrough of LoU Factions, so all the online trophys are now taken care of. It was a bit silly to be shouting 'Kill him!!' "No-no-no, don't shoot meee!' 'Where the hell did you come from?!' to the TV while wearing the uttermost pink frilly thing I can think of XD Dressing up to kill gets a whole new meaning... Now just to get through a couple of Survival mode playthroughs of the story and then I can move onto Tomb Raider.

Vanilla is coming over later which is nice, we'll have the chance to catch up again and just chat about things. And tomorrow some friends of Valentine's are coming over. Pretty social start of a vacation. I remember last vacation I merely sat inside, relaxing. Then at the last week I arranged some time to spend with friends. Well it was my first long vacation in years, so I wanted to have it all by myself :3 This year is a bit more eventful, but I hope I can relax as well, before getting back to work.

Now, I'm off to shoot more game avatars!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit