Forest Colourdrop

Forest Colourdrop 5


Finally some vacation time to do vacation things! And in my case it's time to do outdoor photoshoots with the dollies. ^_^ Yuffie hasn't gotten as much attention as she deserves, but now she's got her own CrazyKimochi hoodies on the way and photos taken of her. Here she's still wearing a hoodie borrowed from Eiko though.



Forest Colourdrop 4


Met a neighbourg in the elevator on my way up after the shoot and had an interesting conversation with the old man. When first seeing Yuf he asked whether I had a rehearsal baby-doll with me! >x< I was quick to say that it was merely a doll, not a baby of any kind... He then went on to tell me about a show he had seen about really life-like dolls that he thought were creepy (I think he was thinking of Candy Girls there). Then wanted to see Yuf's face and upon seeing it, said that she wasn't a creepy lifelike doll like those, but a Barbie and as I was finally getting off the elevator he went on to talk about how Barbies were too thin and not realistic and how harmful that is to young girls...

Forest Colourdrop 3


Well yeah, Yuffie's my most unrealistic-looking doll, with her very stylised features and those anime-eyes that don't even have tearducts. Thin she's not though, when compared to Eiko and even Fyrd >w< What would he had said if I had had Nigel with me... I probably would have gotten the lecture about girly-looking boys...

Forest Colourdrop 2


Ah! And above you can see the shoes I got for Yuffie ages ago! She still doesn't stand on her own, so I don't think they'll be in many photos, but IRL they look very good on her. Very Yuf-like. And although Yuffie looks good in Eiko's hoodies as well, she's now getting a few of her own, as I mentioned. She's getting a pink shirt with batwings in the back and a full yellow one with a black chocobo in front. I was thinking of whether to get some for Fyrd and Phoenix as well, but then I decided to just get the ones for Yuf. Fyrd looks so good in more natural colours (wine, brown, forest green) and CK's colours are so bright. Good for the girls, but not so much for my more toned-down boys :D

Forest Colourdrop 1


So just wait - dunno how long though, CK's comission lines are loooong - and see Yuf in her pink or yellow cuteness :3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit