Who needs clothes anyway?

Who needs clothes? 1


So I've been sorta looking for new clothes for my boys for a while now. 'Sorta' because I do want new rags for them, but don't really want to put down money for it '^_^ I want baggy pants and some simple shirts (but not too simple). I went through Tata's, TTYA's, Nine9... And all had skinny jeans >_< AC has some promising things and I was going to do an order there at some point if nothing else came up. Well, it came up.

I was drawn to Angell Studio with a link to their event. Not really interested in their chicks, but the outfit the little girl was wearing in the notice add was cute and I thought: "That'd be perfect for Nuu, let's go see if it's for sale!" Bad mistake! That Petite outfit was out of stock, but I found plenty of things for the boys... And now I'm building up an order there. so here's nigel, trying to prove to me that no, I don't need boy's clothes ;)

NSFW after the break!

Who needs clothes? 2


Well, he is a bit more muscular than the hacker was intended to be... But still eye candy, if you're into plastic that is.

Who needs clothes? 3


And the above might just get to be my next mobile screen saver :P I took this photo on a whim, since his pose reminded me of the picture I drew of Nigel before I got him as an SD. The one I drew for the first Binary Knight story ^_^

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit