Summer days

Summer hat 2


And here I am, sitting indoors. But I did spend the weekend at Valentine's parents' summer cabin. We did a 6km run (well, did wak about 1km of it), soaked in their tub which had been heated to 36 C, ate barbeque, went to sauna, took some pictures of Eiko. The usual :D


Summer hat 1



Their cabin is so nicely rustic :3 And my mother-in-law has filled it with all these cute decorations. She has this one wall at the entryway covered in straw hats and I noticed that there's one that is close SD sized. It's actually more close to 8-9in so it'd better fit my boys, but it fit onto Eiko's head nice enough.

Last summer I wanted to do a weekend RPG trip to that cabin but in the end we didn't find the time to do it. This year me and Valentine are going to try it again. Maybe RPG, maybe just ordinary games with friends. Anyway it'd be fun to spend time with people there.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit