Stomp!

Stomp!


I picked up Hacker from the post today, so here she is, stomping on her bunny. That pose was the selling point for me and luckily the paint detail is good around the little rabbit, her legs and shoes. The wrinkles in the bunny's ears are actually shaded, which is a nice touch. She can't really stand on her own though, I used some support to achieve this photo.

Max Factory Hacker 1


The impression is just like the promo shots, very different from my other figures as they are all quite cutesey (except maybe for BRS, so maybe it's an upcoming trend?). I don't however like her lashes. They've painted yellow on them, to match her hair, but is just looks a bit blotchy from the distance. It's fine painting from up close, but I would have preferred all black myself. Also, after the detail of painting on the bunny and her hand (picture below), I would have liked a bit more attention to her clothes as well. The sculpting is top notch! There's plenty of detail in the laces of the dress, the rose, the belts etc. But the paint-job is very one-dimensional. The photos were very boring right out of the camera.

Max Factory Hacker 3


She's got a cute manicure though!

Max Factory Hacker 2


The pose is nice on its own, when on a shelf, but I had a hard time getting interesting shots of her with a camera. She'd need way more space around her to fully capture the flowing hair, the extended arm and all that, but I don't really have a good place to take pictures of her like that. Ah, the difficulties of figure-photoshoots. I never get them quite as good as I want...

Kommentit

  1. I have to say, she really looks amazing! :3 I love the dress, it looks like a cupcake. ;w; Devious, purple cupcake, but none the less! Her hair looks amazing too. And for the record, I like the shots. :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thank you! These shots are fine imo too, but I can't really take another shoot with her without repeating myself. That's probably why I shifted over to BJDs in the first place, more variety in poses and wardrobe.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit