Purchasing

Angstyboy


Alex is like 'not another boy again... I've got my hands full dealing with these two loonies already...'. But it's his own fault, for being such a prefect little boy! I was doing just fine with only girl dolls, and then I just had to see Enrill and fall head over heels. Well, I haven't ordered Phoenix yet, but he's stil at the top of my list. Although, I'm starting to fall out of love of DWC-02 and found an even better sculpt for him :D I was already looking at Volks Kun back when I was thinking of a new sculpt for Ali. A tan Kun would have been nice, but with the FCS order, in tan and with a bigger body it would have cost me more than I would have wanted to spend on little Alistair. But for Phoenix, I'm more than satisfied to get him as a standard SD10 (yes, a girl body, but I want Phoenix to be girly and petite). And I actually know where to get one.. I might take home a costier souvenir from Tokyo after all ;)


But what did I actually purchase then? Not the bag (I'm not allowingmyself to buy it unless I sell something major in the doll front). But shoes! I currently only have a couple of pairs of summer shoes and they're all pretty cold if it gets cold (as it does in Finland). So I wanted to get a pair with a bit more coverage, but still cute and with stiletto heels.

And I have been talking about wanting a pair of 'heeled sneakers'. And guess what, I found some! In pink! In very hot pink!

Of course, Valentine thought that they were ghastly and forbade them on one go. So we settled on another pair, white with pink piping. Still, a 10cm heel with the sneaker look. I just hope that they'll fit me one one try so I don't have to return them and try another size. I hate the hassle... So shoes are due next week!

And I get to pick up my hacker figure tomorrow, I hope she's as gorgeous as in the promo shots. Undoubtedly she will be, I've never been dissatisfied with Max Factory quality. Maybe I'll have time to take photos of her tomorrow, it's been ages since I've taken any pics of my PVC babes.

Kommentit

  1. Alex! And his nose <3 I love how well that deep wine red of his shirt goes with his wig!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Alex! <3

    Ooh, the heels sound awesome. <3 Can't wait to see them! And the Hacker! Woo!

    Phoenix sound's like a real sweetheart. :3 And I guess you are up to more sanding? xD

    VastaaPoista
  3. Dear, yeah he looks good in that shirt. I was just trying to find something that'd look a bit more summery and now I think that Lexy might be the only one who can wear this hoodie without anything underneath...

    Sugar, Phoenix is all sugary on the first impression, but I tell you that he can be nasty when the wrong buttons are pressed. And actually the SD10 wouldn't need any sanding, as long as he keeps his shirt on. I might be in to trading it for a SD13b at some point, but for starters the girl would be fine. Maybe just switch the hands for some male hands, since the SD10 hands are really unfunctional...

    Edit. And concerning the shoes... My order was just cancelled due to insufficient stock. But they still list is as available. :( If they can't sort this out I'll have to check other alternatives to get them.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit