Aujourd'hui, c'est samedi, qu'est-ce que tu va fair?

Outdoors in May - Height difference


Pictures are from the shoot from Thursday. Today the focus is on Renate (more pictures after the break) and tomorrow I'll post pictures of Fyrd. In the above picture you can see just how much of a height difference these two have, with F in his LM girl body (about 57cm) and R in a Dollshe 67cm body (Dear can correct me if he's even taller...).

Anyway, yesterday was fun as well! Went to see The Great Gatsby with Valentine. The movie built up tension more that it offered in the end so the end was a bit bland, but it had the Luhrmann effect that I had waited for. The editing, transitions and the music was all very enticing. Still prefer R+J and Moulin Rouge! to this one, but it was ok.



Some Renate fanservicing for you:

Outdoors in May - Renate 1


He was like this pretty much the whole shoot...

Anyway, when we got back from the movies, we were going to make some dinner and finally pop that champaigne we had been saving for our anniversary, but didn't have the opprtunity since Valentine got sick that week. But we ate so much popcorn at the theatre that we passed the food and just drank a smaller bottle of sparkling wine when we went to sauna. we're never going to get to that champagne. It's cursed! And I'm sure it's gone stale once we finally open it... But I think it's because it is champagne, we have this need to save it for 'something special' and then it never is special enough and we just can't 'waste' it. Blaah. Maybe just serve it at the next RPG or something...

Also played some Clash of Heroes, took a beating in it, as usual. I have managed to beat Valentine on a occasion, but pretty much only if we use only elite troops. My nonexistent eye for strategy always dismisses defences and he just comes through my walls... I focus too much on linking and the offence.

And my favourite picture of Renate from this shoot:

Outdoors in May - Renate 2


He just looks so... midst the flowers there XD

And today, now I have to go jogging, then grab a bite of something (dunno what yet, since we have no food around the house atm) and then later today it's the first part of the finale where I play Logan, the misunderstood doctor. But somehow I just can't seem to be able to wrench myself off this chair...

So what's you weekend like?

Kommentit

  1. You took so pretty pictures of Ren! I didn't get anything worth publishing xD Ren is actually 70 cm, and he has the old Hound body ^_^

    ...Now I want to watch Moulin Rouge. It has been so long since I last saw it. >8 But I think I don't have it on dvd. Hmm, time to raid my dvd boxes!

    I made some cinnamon buns today! And now I'm editing some photos of your lovely red-head ( I don't get it... I 3/4 of the photos I took in that shoot was of him! XD He really charmed me...).

    VastaaPoista
  2. We could totally do a Luhrmann movie night! Just name a date. I provide films and can take some cinnamon rolls as hostages.

    Not that I'm denying Fyrd's enticingness, but it might just be that you haven't taken photos of him before. I got some good photos of him, but the white of the shirt burnt though some and for most his hair wasn't too cooperative. The wind...

    But it was fun taking pics of Ren, he had so much expressiveness. But I wanted to take photos where the seduction was a bit more toned down.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit