Aujourd'hui, c'est Dimanche, qu'est-ce que tu va faire?

Outdoors in May - Conquering


And we have finally arrived to Sunday, the end of the week of French titles! Fyrd is here, looking ahead at the next week, plotting the plans for his world domination ;) All in all, an eventful week, with probably an eventful finish. The WoD game final is today, we'll see who if any get killed. And as we're scheduled to finish up quite early, I'll have time to kill in evening, maybe write a few more pages. Or more probably play some more CoH with Valentine XD

Outdoors in May - Fyrd 1


And then Fyrd settled down, and looked upon his minions-to-be with a knowing smile...

And next week is to write it all, while finish up the details of the next BP game and one extra project I've had in mind for months now. I'm hoping it'll be as cool as I've imagined it, but we'll see...

Outdoors in May - Flower


I did this above shot with Manna last year, when she had her LM Little Harmony body. And it was at the same location as well ^_^ I just hope that the LM body could look up...

Damn, these photos really show how summery it's gotten here in such a short time. Too bad that V's Friend is spending next week abroad or we could go have some drinks in the sun. Quite relaxing, after a day of work, to go and buy a sweet cider with plenty of ice and sit outdoors drinking it. Preferably while chatting with friends. And nothing is more of a summer drink than strawberry-lime cider! It used to be the only cider I could drink, but nowadays I've actually managed to expand a bit. It's still the best, but for variety's sake, a dry apple or some seasonal version can be fun too.

Outdoors in May - Fyrd 2


Those eyes *3* I don't care how overused red/green combo is, it just looks too gorgeous! On Fyrd, at least...

Although I love red hair, I can't colour my hair that shade. I've done it before, but it just looks awful with my complexion... I better stay with darker, cooler colours. But contacts might be something I could invest in, it'd be fun to experiment with different eye-colours, or just circle lenses. I'd also like to experiment with new hair styles, although I think I'd go with wigs on that one...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit