Why Hackers and Nature Don't Mix

Hackers and nature don't mix 2


So I took Nigel out for a shoot, since it's been a while I took photos of him and the hacker needs some attention as well. Nevermind that he just looks so gorgeous in all the pictures... ;) But yeah, nature really isn't Nigel's element. At all. And the doll isn't that much different. His fur wig ruffled in the wind all the time (but it did work out for some of these shots) and he just refused to sit in any natural manner. Hence all the half portraits...


Hackers and nature don't mix 1


"Where can I plug this in?"

...

"What do you mean, 'there are no power cables'..? Bloody great! Luckily there's still charge in the battery."

He did stand pretty well though, after all the fidgeting trying to get his legs straight.

Hackers and nature don't mix 3


"And the wifi doesn't carry this far! Do you know how much slower it is to try to use your phone as a wlan station?"

Poor little hacker... :D

And this one I took just for Darling:

It Burns!


"And what is this bright light shining on me? It burns my eyes!"

Nigel doesn't get out much... Maybe it's time to do some rehabilitation, hm?

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit