What Can I Say?

DiM Laia, comission face-up


I got a new comission and finished it yesterday (but it was already dark so I couldn't take pictures of it right away). It is the DiM Laia that I've seen a few of on Flickr. It's a very peculiar-looking doll, not really my type, but I was very excited to paint one. First I thought that it was  so tiny though! It's more of a Yo-sized head than an MSD. It has very detailed features and could be painted in many different ways. Here I was asked to do heart-shaped lips with a relaxed expression. The eyes look dark here, but it always washes out when the doll wears a wig so I hope the comissioner is happy with the result :3



I have been quite content with my own dolls lately. I still have the LM Dyuke, LM Chloe/Roselyn/Giselle and SM tan Hati/Beyla on my wishlist, but I'm in no rush to get any. I'm more ready to throw away money on clothes XD But the Volks DWC02 gets me every time I see someone customed one. It is so much like Volks Charlotte, but maybe even prettier? I would so want to make it a very cute little boy... Maybe with the SeiRei body. Or put it on Yuf's SD10 and get Yuf the SD13?

Luckily I have no character in mind. Yet. We'll see how my finances are after I raid the AP and Closet Child boutiques at Tokyo :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit