Restless Raistlin

Bored out of my mind...Edit. picture of Alex, since it encompasses my current feelings exactly. I hate fever!


Sorry, no picture of Raistlin though... None of my dolls could really do a cosplay of him. Hmm, I actually don't remember seeing any dolls with his golden skin, white hair an hourglass eyes. Maybe he's too old a character for anyone to be interested in making a character-doll of him? I wonder if I could be able to get custom eyes like Raistlin's from somewhere?

Anyway, Raist is someone I can really relate to at this point, suffering from my second flu already this year. Constitution is my obvious dump stat in addition to Strenght. Also there's the want for immortality, but that's a whole another subject...



So now I'm alone in the house, hoping to survive with the bread and soy drinks we have here until Valentine gets home with more food. Thank Fyrd he agreed to skip his traning today to get here sooner. It's not just the food, I hate being alone when I'm sick. I know I'm not that good company, with my head buzzing, constant sneezing and easily irritated mood but it's still nice to lean that buzzing irritated head on someone's shoulder.

Dammit, I don't feel that good. I didn't get much sleep as I was constantly waking up. Last night was scattered with fragments of dreams. And now they slip through my fingers, I can't grasp but single sentences from here and there and nothing makes any sense. I'm so tired, but I'm not able to fall asleep either.

I started to read Fruits Basket again, since staring at a monitor is not doing me much good. It's such a sweet story... But now I'm doing this manga-like inner monologue, that really isn't going anywhere nice. Gotta go sneeze again.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit