Redo - Polls

Redo poll

:P I went through my whole Flickr photostream... Did some sensoring, but found some good candidates for a redo :) I'll most likely redo a few of these (if not all eventually), but for the fun of it, which ones would you most want to be redone?

Here are my current nominees:
1. Oldrose - One of my oldest photos. I still have most of what Hippu is wearing here, but he'd be styled a bit differently. mostly I'd composition the photo a bit better, never mind using a real camera this time XD
2. Angry bird - Here I like the composition, but I want to redo it with a better lighting.
3. And Now For Something Completely Different - I'd use the same styling, but I'd want to make the photo a bit more interesting, with a different backdrop. composition and PS effects.
4. Sugarcubes - because my trio deserves a better photo...

And a bit harder Redo poll

The first batch at the top are all pretty easy. This other quartet, not so much. As in, I don't own Manna or Éire anymore and Nikki's little version doll is something completely different already! But I've got an idea for each one ;) I'm not going to say what it though, so I won't spoil the surprise....

Kommentit

  1. Oh, oh, you put a hard one. ;w;

    From nominees, I'd go for oldrose or sugarcubes, since rose is really old picture, so It would show your progress the best, and of course, I love your Sugercubes. <3

    From harder ones, I would love to see how you would pull of Eire and Manna (I guess that besides Fyrd, Yuffie would be involved... <3 ) But that's just my 2 cents.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit