Lazy Sunday

Bedroom eyes


Yesterday we watched the ESC finals with friends. Even though our song this year was quite eurovisionist, I was still quite surprised we even made it into the finals. I'm always a pessimist about this competition, but Finland's track record in this event is not that good, never mind the one win in year 2006. And this year was no exception, we were in the bottom of the points list. Still we had a blast, I hadn't seen Vanilla in months and we finally had some time to catch up :) The show lasted until well past midnight, so I slept quite long in the morning and don't really feel like doing anything today...

Bedroom stare


I love the look Nigel has in this picture above... He's not supposed to be that sultry, he wouldn't know how to be entrancing. Maybe it comes to him naturally? Addy wouldn't mind, though ;)

My own mate got up earlier than I did and he's being quite energetic. We're supposed to be going to buy some nice food a bit later on and make ourselves an anniversary dinner. Our anniversary is actually on Tuesday next week, but it's better to empty that bottle of champagne on the weekend, we think :D I'm quite interested to see if that Premier Cru Champagne really is worth what I paid for it... I'm not really into sparkling wines, but the ones that I have liked, have been champagnes. I have expensive taste, I gather? Expesive dolls, expensive clothes, expensive wines... But that goes pretty well with my expensive husband XD We've been married for three years already :3

Bedroom?


And although Valentine is always a bit iffy about any dolls I want to buy and complains a bit about their price, I'm happy that he does in fact approve of my hobby. Doesn't encourage it, but approves it. And he has actually helped me get some dolls. Like Nigel here, he was an X-mas present from Valentine :3

I don't regret one bit about upgrading Nikki to an SG! The little Nikki was cute, but didn't quite embody all that Nigel can be. And I really like this size. If I had started out with SGs, I might have quite a bunch of them XD Onyx, Topaz, Amber, Chrom, Chalco, Breccia, Migma... The list of nice SGs is long. Although only Onyx out of this bunch is one that I really have an urge to get every time they rerelease it in some form. (And I deliberately want to forget I ever started to think that Cass looked a bit like I imagine Emma Ernsthart to look like... That could be dangerous.) But alas, I already have eight dolls, a good number, with still room for that one more doll in tan. And since that'd be it, I have to choose very carefully which one is going to fill that last spot.

Bedroom, lonely


Aww, Nigel looks like he is missing a certain perky blond woman beside him :3 Sorry, Nikki-dearest! Currently that DWC-02 is at the top of the list ;)

The nine doll limit is something I don't want to break. When I first started out, I said to Valentine I'd only get a few. By the time I had ordered my Unoa (and already knew that I'd get Éire at some point, since her head was coming with the order) I promised him no more than six dolls. Then came Eiko and that six doll limit went out the window. Although my decision to get rid of the MSD size keeps my crew at a manageable size for now, I still want to keep things in the single digit numbers.

Nine dolls also make it nicely connected to the Cheshka deities. There are the three Old Gods (Life, Love and Death), three New Gods (Justice, Magic, Knowledge), the Mother Goddess (Luck/Destiny), Fyrd the Eighth (Chaos) and lastly the One God (Creation). I have this habit of trying to fit each doll with one of these deities... So far:

Life - Nuu
Love - Hani
Death - Hippu
Justice - Alex
Magic - Yuffie
Knowledge - Nigel
Luck - Eiko
Chaos - Fyrd (dah, obviously! It's also so funny that he actually is my eighth doll!)
Creation - ???

Although I could also make Eiko Creation, especially if I get Mycroft, who would so be Luck.

So, nine dolls it is. Is it DWC-02? A tan Hati? LM Dyuke? A tan LM girl? Stay tuned!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit