I Wanna Be Like You

I wanna be like you


Still bored since I don't want to risk my health by doing anything even slightly tiring, like going outside... So, what else would I be doing but redressing my dolls? I had gotten weary of seeing Yuffie in her gold-black wig and wanted her back in her pigtailed one (I really need Yuffie's GoldenRod/Lavender wig next, this girl needs colour!), but it would have left Eiko to be the only one in a fiber wig. Nothing wrong with that that per se, but then I got to thinking of putting Yuffie's spare fur wig on Eiko. And then putting Yuffie's eyes on her as well...



I originally tried Yuf's flower eyes on Eiko, but they didn't pop out as much as I had wanted (the lavender ones,the red ones might have worked a bit better, must try those next), so I rummaged through my pile of spare eyes (damn that Yuffie for hoarding!) and tried the Milky #44s on her. I love love love these eyes so much! They are so amazingly deep blue, but they still shine so beautifully!

Well, Eiko looks good, but.. weird :D She makes a good blond, but I still prefer her brown hair. The turquoise eye-shadow is a bit off there though, it might look better with the red eyes. But it's what I love about these dolls! Bored of one look? Then just switch it out. Try that for a few days and then you can go back to where you started, if you still want to :D

Not so easy with humans... But if I could try out features from other people? I'd try out Valentine's brown eyes (although now it'd be pretty easy for me to get coloured contacts, even really weird coloured ones). And Dear's long lashes (I'm so not good at wearing fake lashes, too much trouble...). Trying out Darling's dimples would be fun as well :D I've also never managed to keep my hair as long as Sister, although it's because of all the maintenance it requires. But hey, for a tryout? Why not? But Sugar's tummy, I'll be getting that myself! (One day...)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit