Aujourd'hui, c'est mercredi, qu'est-ce que to va fair?

Pink sparkle

Actually I took these photos of Eiko on Monday, edited this one yesterday and posting it today ^_^ I don't have doll time/inspiration daily, so I have to ration my photos to my posts >_< So it's Wednesday, the dullest day of the week, if you ask me. The Thursday, that so many hate, is fine with me. It just sorta rolls over to the weekend from there, but Wednesday is the mountain peak to climb first. Luckily time is something that will pass by on it's own. But I only think this positively about it when it comes to Wednesdays...


But what to do today, besides survive work? I want to add at least five pages to LeBrant. I also want to run another jog, since I won't have time for it tomorrow. Now that I have something started, the story might come to me more easily and I tend to think of my stories while running, be it novels or RPG games.

I need to finalise next Bloody Pirates as well, but at least I've got much of it on paper already. I was going to use it in the last session, but as the players wanted to do something non-plot-crucial and we were on a tight schedule, I decided to move half of the plot over to the next game. Anyway, RPG can be improvised, I can just go along with the players. But a novel is a bit different... The reader won't tell me what they want to read about... XD

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit