Aujourd'hui, c'est lundi, qu'est-ce que tu va faire?

Phoenix - paperdoll


I've seen French on several different websites recently and everytime I do, this song starts to play in my head. It's a song we sang on French lessons in elementary school, when we first started to learn the language, to learn the days of the week. It's been years since I last studied French, but to my amazement I still can understand it in written form. I guess all those years did manage to chisel something to my brain :D This might also be the reason I'm most incluned to give Phoenix a French word as a surname.

Phoenix


So today, it's Monday, what are you doing? I spent last night doing chibi/paperdolls of Phoenix and today I'm going to go develop a new RPG character, a robotics engineer MacFarrel. Actually most of MacFarrel is already thought out, there's mainly the statistics left to calculate. On the other hand, Phoenix is starting to really settle as a character. Playing with the paperdollgames, I've settled on light brown hair and silver eyes. Which would be cool, since  I've wanted a silver-eyed doll :3

Phoenix can be cute as a button, but he mostly doesn't want to draw attention to it. Which means that he wants to stay in the shades and hide behind others. He doesn't want to shine, so he doesn't focus on school that much, and he keeps his art hobbies a secret.

Phoenix


He has more girls than boys as friends, since girls find him easily approachable. They also tend to think that he's gay, but trying to hide it. He's not though, but the more he denies it, more they shake their heads in pity, filling their heads with yaoi fantasies. He hates it, but he wants to surround himself with people, even if they are at times insufferable.

But he does like Yuffie. I'm thinking because Yuffie doesn't really care what Phoenix is, just that he can be teased. Maybe a crush, even? Unecruited love, since all of Yuffie's attention on that front is focused on Eiko and keeping Alex away from her. :D

And finally, a chibimaker version of Phoenix:

Phoenix - chibimaker


I dunno if I should give him some magical powers, over fire :D Damn, this doll is becoming more and more likely...

Kommentit

  1. Oh dear, boys are like that, they do a shoppinglist invasions every time they can! x3 He would be total cutie though. <3 While I'm sucker for brown eyes, I got to say that Emiliar grey ones are the ones I find most intresting, so silvery eyes get my vote. <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Playing with the paperdolls made me see that brown hair+brown eyes would be too plain for what I want in my dolls. They all have such unnatural colours, Phoenix couldn't be an exception. If I'd get Audrye, she'd have brown eyes (not so amberish as her mini version had), for her blond hair.

    Well, I don't really have the money for this boy atm, with the trip and the balcony renovation. Only if they sell this head at the Volks shop still in the summer.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit