Aujourd'hui, c'est jeudi, qu'est-ce que tu va faire?

Pink Angel


Yeah, yesterday didn't go much as planned. Noticed that my heels were breaking so I asked Valentine to bring my other pair to me to work and I took them to the cobbler to be fixed. And then as I had some time to spare as I waited for them to be finished, I went shopping. Bought new jeans, more accessories... And I found the cutest bag ;_; It costs a lot though. Not that much on the brand bag scale, but still a lot, and I might not have that much to spare atm. I have to ask Valentine just how much our car is going to cost us this month... But that bag would be so perfect to take to Japan! And I do need a new bag, since my old one is about one thread away from completely coming apart =w= (Or, it's just one handle that's going to break off, but it can't be fixed and it's quite visible if it's not there...) Aaaand because of this I got home late, didn't go jogging and didn't much write at all.


But today! What's your Thursday like? I'm going to Dear's, maybe photograph some dolls. I have Fryd with me to work so if you see his picture tomorrow, you'll know we ended up to take some snapshots. ^_^

Now that I'm uploading my photos bigger, it's starting to get to me how my photos aren't actually that good, qualitywise. Even with a low ISO, I get a lot of grain, which means that I'm not getting enough light to my sets. I should really invest into some good artificial lighting. Also, the photos aren't as sharp as they seem to be when downsized and smart sharpened. This might also be the lack of light, since I have to use a slower shutter speed and don't have atripod. But it might also be that I'm trying to focus too close. Which could be solved with a macro lense. Which costs a fortune. And I like my current lense =_= (Except for the blur where I want focus...)

But we'll see how well the camera performs outdoors, with plenty of light and then with some higher quality editing! Hopefully it'll mean that I just need more light, then I'll have a better chance at that bag!

Kommentit

  1. Yay, you girls have fun! x3

    Oh, I just got work after sick leave and read about your dream bag... which makes me wonder why I haven't already bought mine. ;w; Maybe because I always forget it in payday, count my budget to other things and forget to count it, and realize it too late. D: (Blippo's site, look bags with "Space Invaders" on their names. though I have soft spot to those pacmans too. <.<; No surprises? xD ) I hope you get that bag! :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Valentine is pretty much against it =_= And he'd be even more against it if he saw it.

    But I hope you get your bag! Blippo tends to have cheaper selection than Guess ;)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit