A Whole New World

Alternate Eiko 1


I could have titled this "An Alternative Look", but now I have this OCD urge to name all Eiko posts after Disney songs :D So yes, I took her to a whole another level with switching up her clothes and eyes. Now she wears Yuffie's red flower eyes and Alex's shirt. (Poor Alex, everyone is taking his clothes...)



I think I'll be keeping these red ones, and try to sell the blue flower eyes at some point. They don't work for twinning sine they don't look good on Eiko. I want to get her some turquoise flower eyes in the future!

Now, just a bit more chatter about Flickr and spanning out to other social media.

Alternate Eiko 2


I love Flickr's stats. I look at them too frequently to admit. I like to see what photos get views and where the clicks come from. Mostly it's from Flickr, people go to see the photos via the Flickr groups I link the photos to. I also get some views from DoA and our local forum, usually for a few days after I post a photo to either one. I've gotten an increasing amount of clicks from unknown sources, which would mean IM's, IRC or emails... Dunno the reason for that.

But. Every once in a while I see that I've gotten a click from a Tumblr blog. And then I go there to see which photo has been linked there. I always get such a rush when I see that people like my photos enough to reblog them.

Alternate Eiko 0


I've got a Tumblr account myself as well. Since I have a set theme (quality cuteness) for that blog, I don't much post photos of my own dolls there. I've posted some, but they don't get much reblogs, mostly because I don't have that many followers. But here's a funny fact: I posted my Morning Angel photo to my Tumblr blog (the photo with Hippu in his wings) and it got some 7 notes. I just noticed that I had gotten a click via Tumblr and it redirected to that same photo, with over 50 notes. Someone else had blogged the photo from my Flickr and that person had many more followers than me :D

That was actually the first photo of my little dolls that I've seen reblogged straight from my Flickr. Eiko has most reblogs (she's a Lorina, and she gets most views/favs on Flickr as well, the spoiled girl...) and the candy-coloured fox-picture of Yuffie was pretty popular as well. But now my little Hippu got there as well ^_^ My first doll, a basic Soom Sweet, my darling little LeBrant. I was so happy! (And it's a damn nice photo too, I was really proud of it when I was editing it.)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit