Quality time, Nuu!

Nikki+Nuu Quality time 3

So Sugar linked me to a photoshoot thread on DoA of a father-Dia and son-Ai. They looked so different from my Nikki and Nuu! And since these two might be considered to have some sort of a father-child relationship as well, I was dared/dared myself to do a shoot with my two dolls as well. So this is Nigel Willoby the DeathGrip-hacker with his self-built robot-girl named Nuu. Actually, Nuu would have to be an MSD (Little Gem) to be in proper scale, but this was just for the heck of it so bear with it.




Nikki+Nuu Quality time 1

- Nuu?
- What is it now?


Nikki+Nuu Quality time 2

- <whisper whisper>
- Hmm? You want to..?

Nikki+Nuu Quality time 4

- Oh? Sure we can.
- Nuu...

Nikki+Nuu Quality time 5

- Nuu <3
- You're a robot you know. You don't need a laptop to do any of this.

Nikki+Nuu Quality time 6

- But maybe I have the time to spare for this... Now put the queen on that red king there.
- Nuu!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit