Accessory Addiction



I might have a small addiction to buying stuff online... I'm always looking forward to clearing my order list but everytime I get close, I just put more stuff on order. I finally got my doll-order list crossed out, but now I'm just spending money on myself. And the latest rad is accessories.

I've not much been an accessorie kind of girl, they get in he way blaablaablaa, but now I've been bitten by the jewellery-bug. Must be because I found some new shops for cute jewellery and I noted that I just don't care if people think they're appropriate for my age or not. Now I've got cute ribbony stuff coming in from Chocomint and I'm orginising a group order at my work place for Hugs&Kisses minifoodjewellery shop. I'm not the only one weak for cuteness here :D

But I really should put my credit card on hold for a while. It's kinda scary when I can't stop myself from pressing that order-button....

And sorry about all the random blogging lately. I'll put in some more doll things in the future. Hopefully. Maybe. Anyway, stay tuned.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit