New Dove

New Dove

And here's the new Hani I promised :) As adorable as ever, just enhanced a bit. And now it's so very easy to compare to the old Hani in the post below. Which do you prefer?

Soom Bygg

I'm satisfied with this one though and much prefer it to the last one.

I kept her worried eyebrows, since they make her so adorable. Rest is done in mainly black and pink shades, since that goes well with any pastel wig I'll put on her. The heart I was thinking of adding already but did it in pink in the end.

The main difference compared to the old face-up is that I did much stronger lining to the eyes and unlike any other face-up I've done, I actually did the eyeliner before adding any blushing. This was to ensure I could fix it as many times I wanted and not ruin the blushing in the process. In the end, I got the liner right in the first try though. I did a dual line to encance the upper eyelid, which I didn't want to lose and it got the result I wanted. I also but a lot of black blushing to the lower eye lid for that smoky effect.

The last face-up looked 'fresher' and more suited for a child, but it washed out in photos which bugged me to no end. I apparently just love drama-eyes on my dolls :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit