In Black and White

In Black and White

Nigel is always the odd one out... Back when he was small, he was the one I couldn't get into frills. Now as a big boy, he's the only one who doesn't really use any colours. He just looks best in shades of white/grey/black. I think I could try some very light beige or cold light blue on him, if I find something that catches my eye.



Valentine worries that he looks too boring next to the others, because of the lack of colour. I can see that too, but he doesn't stand out too much from the other SDs. He's more like the complimenting figure there :D And just what Nigel actually is, a complimenting character. He didn't work out as a PC, but is a very valuable NPC. He could never be the sole center of a story, it'd just be very boring with him grumping at everything all the time. He needs Audrye or Emma around him to make it interesting.

I know what you're thinking! But no, I have no concrete plans to either of the ladies as dolls for now. I have a sculpt that could work for both of them, but I don't think I could get more SDs. My hoard already looks like, well, a hoard, and Fyrd's not even here yet. And if I'd get another, Mycroft is in the first place on my wanted-list. Boys will be my doom, I tell ya...

And the tan doll, I think I'll have to pass up the tan SD and just wish that Soom would make a human tan Beyla or Hati. If anything, it'll be a lot cheaper :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit