Fever residing

What is this?!

Well, literally, since I'm finally starting to feel a bit beter after a week of flu. And abstractly, since I have no more need to get more Nendos asap. :D I might still get some new faces for Nyary, or new bodies, but I now feel no regret on missing out on both Snow Miku and Sakura Miku. I've got the Hacker figure on the way, and that's enough PVC for my fix.

I'm Keeping it!

Still, I really like how the Nendo looks next to BJDs. But I also have no more 'need' to get new dolls. Now I need a new thing to splurge my money and time on :D I'm thinking of maybe getting new lenses for my camera or get a lightroom/-box and really start to focus on my photography. Or drawing, if I get that tablet. And luckily the spring is coming, so I can start jogging again.

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit