Face-ups 03/2013

Dollzone Floy

I got two new comissions to make. both of these are boy sculpts, but their characters were girls. With the DZ Floy above I was asked to make a gentle/smiling expression, with dark eyes but otherwise subtle pink blushing. I'm very pleased with the result, but thenagain, this is one of my favourite colour combos to work with :D But I'm very proud of the lips. Floy has a very harsh upper lip line, but I managed to soften it to make it more feminine.

With the CD Om below, I was asked to do red+white details around the eyes. There are white and red lashes there, and red hearts that are placed to cover up the remains of the previous face-up that was stuck. I think the result could have been better with a brand new head, but I have to work with what I have.

Camellia Dynasty Om

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit