Completionist

It's Turqoise This Time

Yesterday, I got the Completionist Trophy in ME1. I don't really feel like a completionist yet though. Still have lots to do...

But, today I feel like a Completionist, since at last Hippu can be finished!
I've had his black wings on my wishlist for ages, but they were sold out on the manifacturer's site. But today I got a note on my Flickr saying that they had been restocked! Thank you, swee t person! I love this community!

So I immediately ordered the black seraphim wings from Camellia Dynasty. I dunno how long they'll take, but one they arrive, there is nothing more I need for Hippu! One down, seven more dolls to do...

Kommentit

  1. Wooo! The wings! Awesome! Can't wait to see finished Hippu!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Me neither! I have to geta shoot where Hippu is all LeBrant with the black wings and all :3 And of course, if I go with the black eyes (as is here in this old photo), he'll be more like a chibi-Lucifer :D

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit