You Know My Name

You Know My Name 2

My doll-cosplaying-other-doll continues :D Yuffie's eyes are too big to properly fit Fyrd's 16mm eyes, so I tried everything on Eiko since I managed to finish making Fyrd's pants last weekend. Of course, no picture of the shorts themselves... *headdesk* Oh well, they'll wait until the boy himself arrives.



I put Fyrd (Little Monica Demetri) officially on order last week, actually, a wekk ago. He's coming without a face-up so the estimated time should be around 4 weeks or so. Only 3 weeks now :D That's nothing after waiting 3 months for Nigel :D Like Nigel, I've had Fyrd once before as a doll. Back as an unoa girl, she was called Éire.

This time he'll be mostly male, but probably quite frilly and no stranger to long wigs. Thenagain, Fyrd as a character can change form at will, so it is no problem for him to turn into a female. So I don't mind if he gets 'mistaken' for a girl XD

You Know My Name 1

Actually, Fyrd has 7 set avatars, all of them redheaded and grinning:
- Fyrd the Eighth, Lord of chaos, the main avatar, looks like a 19-year-oldish boy, slim,
- Regan, a small child
- Shara Fyrwill, a female avatar, a slutty whore (literally, it's her profession)
- Syanid Kalath, a female assassin
- Alitrás Dracoy, a slim man in his twenties
- Urm, a large and threatening layer
- Daria Red, a female mage

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit