When in doubt, go for the teddy

Pick-a-Bear

Or two. I haven't otten around photographing my little dolls much, and Hippu has been the most neglected one of the three. So it was about time he got some camera-time. He has kept this same look all through fall and winter :D I guess the DH Maximo outfit just was too perfect for him. I have no need whatsoever to change him one bit anymore. Yeah, I would love to get him some black resin wings, like the seraphim wings that Camellia Dynasty was selling years ago, but I can live without them.


Pick-a-Bear

 

The bow in these hptos is from Hani's BW outfit set. It goes well with Hippu's clothes, but it actually looks better on the other side of his hat. And I tried that only after taking the photos, so no picture of it :( You'll just have to take my word on it ;)

Pick-a-Bear

Kommentit

  1. Can I just say that those eyes look extra-super-creepy with those fluffy bears around them. If I zoomed out from this tableau, I'd expect gutted bodies and the smoking ruins of civilizations around Hippu. ;P

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lucifer has that effect on others, no? ;) Yeah, to non-doll-owners, pupiless eyes often look creepy. Somehow doll-owners don't seem to care so much :D I know I'm so used to him without pupils, he'd look strange with them...

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit