Shiver, Nigel Willoby!

Profile of Nigel

Nigel seems a bit nervous there, as well as he should! :D I checked Rosedolls again, and it seems they might be gone for good. It says on the notice board that if they come back to take new orders, it'll take several months. So, I went ahead and ordered Fyrd directly from Little Monica as the dollar is cheap and all. Maybe a month or so and then the devious red-head will be here to taunt little Nikki :3


OwO

I have to say, you can all thank Darling for how dreamy Nigel got. When I first created this character for a game of his, Nigel was not supposed to be that good-looking. Just your plain tech-wiz who didn't get out much. But once I made a scetch of him to the back of my character sheet, Darling claimed that he couldn't have low appearance, based on that drawing. (I admit, I tend to draw characters prettier than they might be.) So I spent some points on getting Nigel the Striking looks merit and for then on he became the hacker-boy who didn't realise just how amazingly good-looking he was. :D

With REI

"Now leave me be..."

Kommentit

  1. Hey, I just call them as I see them. :P But I have to say that a handsome hacker does have some appeal as a character, the depiction of nerds tends to be less flattering.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Oh, there is nothing wrong with handsome hackers, but I think Nigel is overdoing this stereotype just a bit. Or the opposite of the hacker stereotype. You know. ;) But well, I don't really care if my characters are too stereotypical or copies of certain other characters. As long as they keep me entertained. And in the case of dolls, are eye-pleasing. If Nikki wouldn't be such a cutie, I would never have gotten him as a doll.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit