Need to get working!

I'll be cute for ya :3

Sugar told me about these little craft-ribbons sold by the bags. So last week I finally found some :3 Tried one as a hair-decoration for Yuffie, but it doesn't really look that good... It looks like she just popped some randon ribbon on her head and wants it to look cute XD

But now that I've got these decorations, I need to get around to do some sewing! It's been way too long! i've sold pretty much everything from my Etsy store and now it's time to make something new. Well, maybe not new per se, I think I'll still stick to the pumpkin shorts that are so popular, but still... I need some more Fyrd-monies!

Kommentit

  1. Yay, you found the ribbons! xD They are the best when you don't need lots of ribbon. <3 They will look great on shorts!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Now I just need to start cracking on shorts in these colour-schemes. ;)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit