Face-up evolution

Resinsoul Ming

I've got a new face-up template :D But that's not all, I think I've really gotten much better at doing the actual face-ups as well. Eyebrows become easier every time, as do lashes and blushing.

Well, above is Sugar's Benjamin. I had her own face-up as reference and it was quite a thrill to do this. That resin is paper white so I had to add the layers of pastels very carefully to avoid it getting too dark. I also 'diluted' all my pastel mixes with plenty of white to keep it in control. Also, I was asked to do a red-haired emotionless freckled elf-boy (with freckles in his ears). Blank, this head could be done in so many ways, smirky, lovable, shy etc. It's a very cute head, only thing I'd change about it is the nose, which is too bulky for my tastes. But it works for Ben.



Then I redid her Minttu.

Dollzone BB Kay girl

Her old face-up was like this:
120416_DollzoneBBKay

 

You can see that my skills with eyebrows and lashes have gotten better, no? >_< And another example of a face-up improval is her Sakarias:

Minifee Ruth

and what he used to look like:
MiniFée Ruth WS

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit