Busy life of the Other-Me

The dreams have come back... Almost a week now and I've had dreams every night, never mind what time I go to bed or what time my alarm is or even if I don't have an alarm. I've had my hand cut off by the wrist so that it was sewn back on again, only to not fit properly. The hand felt just wrong the whole dream. And if you new how big a phobia losing a limb is to me, you'd get a better grasp of how much of a nightmare this was.



But this night, the dream was just all over the place. The jist of it was that for some reason I had had to move out of our current apartment and had bought a two-room aparment.  At times it was because Valentine was gone (divorce or he had died, it changed all the time) and I needed to get a smaller place so I was moving in with my little sister (and she had somehow lost her man as well). At times it was because we  - Valentine and I - were in monetary trouble and needed to get a smaller place because of that. The apartment we got was a fairly nice one and the old owners had left us tons of glassware and coat-hangers for some reason.

The apartment building had a construction site nearby, actually a service elevator went right through the building. It was a massive construction and I found out they were planning to build a new Disney World in my home town. Although I love Disney Worlds, Other-Me was furious as she demanded to know what the company had planned so that the amusement park's nightly fireworks wouldn't disturbe the people at the apartments. The park was going to be built in honour of the ex-CEO of the company I'm working in, and as he found out about the fireworks, he became furious as well.

Next thing I knew, the whole place had burned down, there was a massive geysir and we had to rush to the sea to save ourselves. Swimming away from the boiling geysir waters was like going on a water slide... No sharks, so that's a plus!

Also, the planned opening of the amusement park was 3012... So the fireworks wouldn't even have much bothered me in my lifetime :D Unless Other-Me is a serious time-traveller....

Kommentit

  1. Other you has seriously exciting adventure, her life never seems to be boring. xD It would be nicer that it wouldn't be nightmares so often, but more pleasant dermas! :3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah, I never seem to get pleasant dreams... So although her adventures have given me some story-related inspiration in the past, I'd still choose not dreaming at all in favour of the nightmares.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit