Back Home

I'm Back Home 4

I managed to put him together without an S-hook in the end :D So after Nikki ver1 (Soom Pyrol) and Nikki ver2 (Soom Bygg before he got into pink+ruffles), a bit more grown-up Nigel willoby re-enters this house.


I'm Back Home 1

 

He stands pretty well, although I only eyeballed the tension of the string.

I'm Back Home 2

 

And judging from the photo above, he should be a model, not some hacket-nerd! I've got absolutely nothing against hackers or nerds, me being the latter myself and wanting to be the former, and Nigel-the-character does make a pretty good living off his computer...

I'm Back Home 3

 

In the above, he looks so sad... But below, it's Mr. Grumpy all over again :D

I'm Back Home 5

 

So Happy Valenine's Day to you all!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit