Anime porpotions

Watcha reading?

Y: Watcha reading?

N: .... *waits for the irritating teenager to just go away*

My main fear with Nigel was that he wouldn't fit in with my other dolls. His features are so much smaller than my girls. But as Dear (who came to visit last weekend) said, it looks like the porpotions anime uses, where the girls are big-headed, large-eyed beings and the boys are taller with smaller heads. And as the characters grow older, their heads get smaller. Nigel's supposed to be around 8 years Yuffie's senior, so maybe it works out in the end.



Nigel look a bit better when he's with Alex. Nikki's taller (but thenagain, his character is taller than Alex) and slimmer in the face, but doesn't look too much out of place. Now if I ever want to do any more mature females, maybe I need to stick to Soom SGs? Except for Audrye, who really needs that Little Monica girl. But Addy's very childlike, so it'll be fine :D

Actually, while talking with Dear, I remembered Soom's Cass... You see, now that I have Alex and Nigel here, there's one connecting dot that would work so well those two. Emma. But there hasn't been any doll that looks Emmaish. The trouble is, that Emma would have to be smiling, and not too pretty. But she still needs to be pretty enough that the doll looks aesthetially pleasing (or else there'd be no point in having such  a doll here). At first I thought of Soom's 2008 dolls, but only Topaz really smiles and she's way too pretty to be Ems. Then we tried to remember the 2009 dolls and then I remembered her: Cass. Oh well, I hope this plan goes away, I don't really need any more dolls :D

It's just that Nikki's pretty much isolated from the other big ones. Yeah, he knows Yuffie and Alex, but doesn't like either one.

But I got Nigel for himself, as a character doll. A mascot of sorts :D So I just have to live with it. It'll be the same with Fyrd, even worse, actually, since Fyrd doesn't have any contact with the teenagers. Of course, I'll make Fyrd tease Nigel til death so they'll have each other then :D

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit