Almost there...

Hani in beige

Hani's BW outfit came along with Nigel. It's the first outfit I've bought especially for this doll. She's pretty much claimed the other BW outfit I got for Nuu, but still... Now Hani's pretty much complete :3 Yeah, I think I'll always be on the lookout for new wigs for her and I'd like to get her black/tourquoise eyes at some point, but those aren't necessary.

My waiting list for doll-items is getting very short in fact. Currently I have on order:

- Alice Collection clothes (shirts for my boys and shoes for Nigel)

- Dollheart Evolution Fer in Beige for Fyrd (I seem to not be able to get over ordering new stuff from DH...)

And what I still need to get:

- Little Monica Demetri (Honestly! I want to order this guy already!!)

- D-tale shoes (but not until I have Fyrd on order, since most of the shoes will be for him)

- Seeker uniform for Nigel

- miscallanious frilly things for Fyrd

Of course I've still got Volks SDGr hands and a SDGr small bust on my wishlist, but I don't actively search for them. I'm actually pretty proud how much I've managed to tone down my doll purchases :D I even managed to skip this months Leeke two-toned wig event! Yuffie would want a new wig, but that can wait untill later this year. Now I need to prioritise and only get the stuff  I really want. All other money goes towards that trip to Japan. Of course, some random spur-of-the-moment sales don't count ;)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit