Waiting Rabbit

Preview of Lonely White Rabbit

While I'm still waiting for that shipping notice for Nigel ver 3, here's a preview of the photoshoot I wish to do with him once he arrives. I want to get a frillier outfit for him though. I need to commission or find+buy one.

This shoot is a continuation to the photoshoots Cheshire Cat and Where Is My White Rabbit that I posted a few days ago. After I posted the latter to a local forum (ages ago! I can't believe I didn't realise I hadn't posted it into this blog for so long!) I was suggested that I make more of my dolls be Alice-themed. And then I got to thinking that yes... Hippu would make the perfect Mad Hatter (since he typically wears a top hat). And Nigel would be White Rabbit, that the Alice!Manna is waiting for. I was going to do a shoot where MSD!Nikki would come to Alice!Manna as a White Rabbit but now that is busted. So I'm going to do a shoot with just WhiteRabbit!Nigel instead.

Kommentit

  1. Frilly bunny-boy coming right up! http://www.ardeurdelamour.com/productdetail.php?tid=1&tsid=3&sid=59&pid=49 :3 ?

    VastaaPoista
  2. XD That is one cute rabbit! And also comes in the needed 65cm size... But I'm looking for some thing in all white tones (or atleast a white coat/vest), since it's the White Rabbit, after all. Just as frilly though.

    I did notice gorgeous necklaces there though! Too bad the EMS shipping is crazy expensive! More expensive than the item itself... Maybe I should ask them for a quote with the registered airmail.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit