Two Bears

Two Bears

To go with the true fairytale theme, I would need a third bear and the Goldielock... Now Hippu would be happy to be a bear, and if Soom releases that tan Teenie I need, then I'd be set :D Cheering for a tan Hati then!



Two Bears

I rarely get good full body pictures, since the photo locatino I use isn't too stable. But this time Nuu stood like a rock! Hani was also standing well, even in her heels, but the photo didn't turn out good on other parts, so no full body shot of her. Now that I've restrung Hani Vanille with a much thicker elastic and sueded both her torso and neck joint, she's gone from my worst poser to be the best :3

Two Bears

I'm afraid that Nuu has gone slithly green... I need to colourcorrect her photos quite a bit to get her look good. Might just be the lighting though and the fact that I'm not that good at photographing WS dolls. Crossing fingers it's just that.

Two Bears

Hani Vanille Cupcake: rocking the candy-colour theme :3

Two Bears

And Nuu is sweet in pretty much anything I have in this size...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit