That Was Quick

chelsea_regimental_skirt_br

Skirt found. It's brown, not too puffy and - above all - Valentine approved :D Well, he did complain about the price a bit, but hey! It was on sale! Now I can breathe a bit easier, although I still have the nudge to get an ivory skirt and now that I've got a brown skirt, the pink/brown Chess Chocolate is becoming even more tempting... I'll leave that to the next paycheck though. I need to save up if we really intend to go to Japan and I have to have the cash to get Fyrd as well. I calculated that I need to save about 270€/month to have all the funds necessary for all the things I want before the summer's up.

I also got wrist cuffs that will match the skirt nicely. And the cute earrings I'm about to get for Valentine's day are a match as well :3 Can't wait for Dear and Sugar to see this combination! Can't wait to see if I fit into the skirt...

But on that topic, I finally managed to have an iron will when it came to sweets. Went to an RPG (Logan, this time) today and although treats were available, I bit on my baby carrots and survived. Really losing these kilos wouldn't be so hard if only I could leave out all the extra sugar. I don't need to lose a lot of cms from my waist, and less than ten kilos and it'll be worth it in the end, once I get to buy those 36 pants (that Vanilla smirked at me saying to want to get one day) and any lolita skirt I ever want.

Eta: This skirt shipped faster than anything else O_O After an hour of payment, I received a shipping notice with tracking!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit