Sweet Dreams, finally!

Sweet Dreams

Finally, a night without dreams! Slept oh-so-sweetly through the night. And actually woke up around 9:30 AM on my own which I thought would be impossible since Valentine's RuneQuest game went on until midnight. We scrounged through a whole dungeon, each one of us being close to death at some point, me being poisoned by a ghoul bite and then Darling's character chopping my hand off. He was under a charm spell, but...

And we gained a fortune! I thought I couldn't get sleep at all because I just kept thinking what attributes/skills to raise with that money. But as soon as my head hit the pillow, I felt so drowsy, I fell asleep anyway. didn't have any RQ dreams. Didn't have any RPG dreams whatsoever. No dreams at all. Period. :D I went through my RQ shopping list in the morning though... If all goes well, my Taffee the Trickster is going to have herself a busy 10 months or so.

Kommentit

  1. "then Darling’s character chopping my hand off"

    Poor Malkus is never going to live that one down, is he? :P

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah, like I think I mentioned to you, I then proceeded to have another dream about this amputation incident. I wish real life had a true Recover Limb spell. It'd be one less phobia for me... But don't worry, this is one phobia Taffee doesn't share with me.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Suositut tekstit