Rocker Boy

Rocker Boy

Just a while longer, Alex is the resident heart breaker. I dunno how I'll share my focus once I get a new boy. Or boys.

Anyway, Alexander had been a nice boy, so he got a guitar as an X-mas present. It's a hell to pose with him! The LM elbows are killing my patience! I also need to figure out a strap for the guitar so that he hold it easier.

I'm also getting my orders left and right, except for that Soom one, of course. The big trio just got their school uniforms that I had preordered from Dollheart. I've also bought two new pairs of eyes for Yuffie and since they're ready-made urethanes, they are already shipping. Since the eyes are coming from Canada though, they might take a while to get here. And yes, Yuffie now has five pairs of eyes... Two at home, and three on the way. Eiko hoards on wigs and Yuffie on eyes.

And I ordered Nyaruko-Nendo for myself which is on its way from Japan, hopefully accompanied by my new winter jacket that I bought from Bodyline. The tracking for that is't working yet. It's been a while since I've gotten something for myself. I always hesitate more on those purchases than on doll stuff, but now I've gotten a whole bunch of things just for me as well :3 I've also been eyeing some parkas from Angelic Pretty, but it might take a bit more of a push to order those. And I know what I'll be getting for Valentine's Day :D (Valentine doesn't want to order anything online himself, so I'll be buying both of our presents while he pays for the dinner.)

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit