Meet-up

Meet-up 20.1.2013

 

Yesterday Dark and I ventured inland to a doll-meet. Met nice people, got to see nicely done dolls and had a pleasant day alltogether :) A bunch of pictures below the break, credits to doll owners can be found in Flickr, through the photo-links.

But what I must say: this meet just saved me a heck of a lot of money! After seeing pictures of Alice's Switch girls, I've been intrigued by them. After seeing them in person though, they're still pretty as hell, but don't fit in with the rest of my dolls. The same can be said for Soom SG females. I still love Amber, and Topaz was very nice to see, but no. Their head are too small, their eyes especially so, they just look so off next to Yuffie (who was the big doll I had taken with me there). I also got to see an Unoa Zero (no pictures though for some reason), but irl it just doesn't have that same Mannaish vibe that the Lusis has. So scratch that too off my list!

I got very taken with the bronze Yrie when I first saw it, but on my way home the shine had already worn off. Maybe I don't really need that tan doll after all?At least in SD size. I saw so pretty frilled-up SD dolls in the meet. They look lovely! But they would look so out-of-place with my brightly coloured SDs XD Fyrd might be my designated frill-user, and since he has red hair, he could still fit with the rest. Well, maybe a tan tiny then...? We'll see what Soom releases, eh? :D

And then some more pictures:



Meet-up 20.1.2013

Some more of Alice's Switch girls (sorry can't remeber their sculpts :( )

Meet-up 20.1.2013

Meet-up 20.1.2013

How cute would tan look next to my other tinies ;__;

Meet-up 20.1.2013

Meet-up 20.1.2013

Aatos's dolls were one of the best styled mini dolls I've ever seen! almost got me hooked back to minis :D But when I got to hold one... They're too small :( But not small enough ;)

Meet-up 20.1.2013

The only other doll with huuuge eyes, other that Yuf (no pic of her though)

Meet-up 20.1.2013

Meet-up 20.1.2013

Meet-up 20.1.2013

Meet-up 20.1.2013

And the rest were Unisieppari's Soom lovelies :3

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit