Little Monica has my...

sd_audrye

...soul heart. I was so very contempt on not getting an SD!Manna. When I saw Zero Latea live, I knew she just wasn't what I wanted. And there were no other dolls that would fit the easthetic and look like that sweet healer needed to look. Until. Little Monica released their new girl doll: Roselyn. Right from the teaser, it just screamed Audrye to me. The official photos didn't help, since it has the perfect eye shape, the sweetest smile and above all else, teeth!



But my doll spending has been put into a tighter reign. We might just be able to go to Japan with Valentine after all and that needs money. I've allowed myself to buy Fyrd as soon as he becomes available and that also means I'll get plenty of shoes from both Alice Collection and D-Tale. All other stuff for Fyrd I've got ready and he can steal starter clothes from Eiko and Yuffie (those frilly things they don't wear but on a special occasion anyway).

But next year... If I don't miraculously fall out of love for either Roselyn or the SD size, I might have to reconsider getting Nigel his girlfriend back. And there's still Little Monica Dyuke,who would be Yuffie's older brother Mycroft. Plus I still like Giselle very much and Chloe is always an eye candy (thank Fyrd neither has formed any character in my head though). And there's still that tan girl to be afraid of.

I'm just hoping that once I get Nigel and especially Fyrd home, I'll see that I have too many dolls and just be contempt with those. I never wanted to be a doll-hoarder and think I might be able to do without some characters and only keep them in my head. And I could just look at the doll photos of others and not need to own the doll myself. We can all wish right?

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit