It's a coincidence, right?

These were just too right on the spot :D



I dream a lot. Not as often as I used to though, so that's positive?



I'm actually a bit ashamed to admit just how much I do everything stated below:



And I mean, comoon?! :



So if you're worried about me, you know what to do ;) :



Edit. Don't worry about me though. One of the tell-tale signs of me being depressed is not being able to go anywhere. But I've been around a lot these last few days (RPG @ Darling, coffee with Sister) and I've got things planned for the upcoming week as well. I just hope that the dreams would stop. I've had dreams every night for the last wekk or more. I don't even bother to recall them anymore, but they're all pretty anxious or disturbing, with one true nightmare in the mix. I want happy dreams!

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit