First face-ups of 2013

Intense

I was looking through old photos of Yuffie with the face-up she had when she first arrived. I noticed that her face looked so much better with the strong blushing on her cheeks and the blandness of my own face-up was what had been bothering me. So I redid her face.



I'm quite happy with the result, although there is still slight blotching on the other cheek. But the eyes and lashes turned out great! I'm really satisfied that I've done good lashes consistently now.

 

 

 

Volks Souseiseki

And I also redid Hani's face, also hoping for a slightly more intense colour.

Soom Bygg NS

 

I had so much trouble with this one... >:( I did some stupid technical blunders and had to redo her twice. I think that I'll redo her again next weekend if I have the energy. I restocked on magic eraser so it'll be a bit easier to fix little mistakes...

Kommentit

Suositut tekstit